Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Harris was laboring a bit in Wednesday's game, and now he's been listed as questionable to suit up a couple days later. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 23 hours. Should Harris sit, Matisse Thybulle or Mike Scott could enter the lineup.
Our models currently project Harris for 19.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 36.5 FanDuel points across 33.5 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Sixers starting Joel Embiid (illness) in Thursday's lineup, Mike Scott to bench May 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) back Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Shake Milton (knee) available for Philadelphia Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) will play in Thursday's matchup against Heat May 13th, 2021
- Shake Milton (knee) expected back for 76ers Thursday May 13th, 2021
- 76ers expecting Matisse Thybulle (hand) to remain out Thursday May 13th, 2021