Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks against Bucks
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young (left calf contusion) is questionable to play Thursday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Young has missed the past two games and Brandon Goodwin drew starts both times. Goodwin and Lou Williams should continue to see more usage if Young remains out Thursday.
numberFire’s models project Young for 43.2 FanDuel points versus the Bucks and he has a salary of $9,100 on Thursday. Goodwin is averaging 31.8 FanDuel points in the last two games.
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) back in Rockets' lineup Monday; DaQuan Jeffries to come off bench May 10th, 2021
- DaQuan Jeffries to come off Rockets' bench Monday May 10th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) listed as out Tuesday for Lakers; could still play May 10th, 2021
- Magic list Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) as questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) out again Tuesday for Philly May 10th, 2021
- Daniel Theis (hip) questionable for Bulls Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter starting for injured Tony Snell on Monday May 10th, 2021
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) available for Hawks Monday May 10th, 2021
- Atlanta's Tony Snell (Achilles) ruled out for Monday's game against Wizards May 10th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Monday May 9th, 2021
- Tony Snell (Achilles) questionable for Atlanta on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) cleared for Hawks against Suns May 5th, 2021