Jalen Brunson coming off Mavericks' bench on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks guard Jalen Brunson will play with the second unit Wednesday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Brunson started last time out, but that was with Kristaps Porzingis sidelined due to injury management. With the Latvian big man returning to the court, Brunson will revert to a bench role.
Our models project Brunson for 12.7 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 22.1 FanDuel points across 25.3 minutes of action.
- Chicago's Daniel Theis (hip) starting on Tuesday, Thaddeus Young coming off bench May 11th, 2021
- Indiana's Aaron Holiday (toe) inactive for Tuesday's matchup against 76ers May 11th, 2021
- Sixers starting Seth Curry (hip) in Tuesday's lineup, Tyrese Maxey to bench May 11th, 2021
- Pacers starting Justin Holiday in place of Edmond Sumner (ankle) Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) starting for inactive Matisse Thybulle on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Mike Scott drawing start Tuesday for 76ers in absence of Joel Embiid (illness) May 11th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) available for Dallas on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) practices Monday for Mavericks May 10th, 2021
- Dallas rules out Kristaps Porzingis (knee) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) out for Dallas on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) questionable for Dallas Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) remains out for Dallas Sunday May 8th, 2021