Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting
New York Knicks forward/center Nerlens Noel will not play Wednesday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Noel was slated to start, but he was a very late scratch due to an ankle injury. It's unclear how severe the injury is, but at the very least, he'll sit Wednesday. Taj Gibson is starting in his place, and Norvel Pelle could enter the rotation.
In 49 games this season, Noel has averaged 5.0 points, 6.3 rebounds, 2.1 blocks and 21.9 FanDuel points.
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) available for Knicks on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) downgraded to out Thursday for Knicks versus Spurs May 13th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) available for Knicks on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- New York's Immanuel Quickley (ankle) available on Thursday May 13th, 2021