Khem Birch starting for Raptors Wednesday in place of injured Gary Trent Jr.
Toronto Raptors forward Khem Birch is in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Birch is making his first start with his new team. He'll be replacing Gary Trent Jr. - who is out with an ankle injury - in the lineup. That means the Raptors will put out a big starting five, as Birch will play alongside Pascal Siakam and Chris Boucher.
Our models project Birch for 5.6 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 19.3 FanDuel points across 25.3 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) won't return for Toronto on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Jalen Harris starting for Raptors on Thursday; Gary Trent Jr. to bench May 13th, 2021
- Raptors starting Yuta Watanabe on Thursday, Chris Boucher off bench May 13th, 2021
- Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) available on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Raptors' Chris Boucher (injury recovery) upgraded to questionable Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (injury recovery) ruled out for Toronto Thursday May 12th, 2021