Charlotte's Bismack Biyombo starting for injured PJ Washington on Tuesday
Charlotte Hornets center Bismack Biyombo is starting in Tuesday's lineup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Biyombo will make his 29th start at center this season after PJ Washington was sidelined with a right ankle sprain. In a difficult matchup against a Lakers' unit ranked second in defensive efficiency, our models project Biyombo to score 17.6 FanDuel points at $3,800.
Biyombo's Tuesday projection includes 5.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- Mychal Mulder starting for Warriors on Friday in place of Andrew Wiggins (knee) May 14th, 2021
- Golden State's Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Draymond Green on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Jordan Poole starting for Warriors Friday in place of injured Stephen Curry May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. starting on Friday in place of Aaron Gordon (rest) May 14th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021