Raptors' OG Anunoby starting on Tuesday in place of injured DeAndre Bembry (hamstring)
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Anunoby will rejoin the starting five on Tuesday in place of DeAndre Bembry, who has been ruled out due to a hamstring injury. Our models expect him to play 36.4 minutes against the Hawks.
Anunoby's Tuesday projection includes 15.8 points, 6.2 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 32.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,100.
- Aaron Nesmith starting for Celtics Wednesday in place of injured Marcus Smart May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tremont Waters starting for resting Kemba Walker on Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Damyean Dotson coming off Cavaliers' bench on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Pelicans starting Nickeil Alexander-Walker for inactive Lonzo Ball on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Landry Shamet starting for Nets Wednesday in place of injured Joe Harris May 12th, 2021
- Nets starting Mike James for injured Kyrie Irving (face) on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (injury recovery) ruled out for Toronto Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (rest) out again for Toronto Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Pascal Siakam (shoulder) ruled out again for Raptors Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) ruled out for Thursday's game against Bulls May 12th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021