Atlanta's Trae Young (calf) remains sidelined on Tuesday
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young (calf) is ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Young will miss his second straight game with a left calf contusion. Expect Brandon Goodwin to play more minutes in a tough matchup against a Raptors' team ranked tenth in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 142.8 minutes with Atlanta's current inactives, Goodwin is averaging 0.85 FanDuel points and 0.41 field goal attempts per minute.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter coming off Hawks' bench Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' Solomon Hill starting Thursday over Kevin Huerter May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) available for Atlanta on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) will play for Atlanta Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) cleared for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021