Nuggets' Jamal Murray has torn ACL, out for season
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Jamal Murray has a torn ACL in his left knee, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium.
Murray will not be able to return this season and his rehab could keep him sidelined for the beginning of next season as well. Facundo Campazzo will likely take over as the Nuggets' starting point guard and Monte Morris should see a larger role with the second unit. Nikola Jokic will also be leaned on more to facilitate Denver's offense.
Campazzo is averaging 23.9 FanDuel points over four starts this season. Nikola Jokic is leading the Nuggets with a usage differential of plus-5.3 percent and averaging 1.6 FanDuel points per minute with Murray off the court this season.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) starting for Nuggets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- JaVale McGee joining Nuggets' lineup Thursday with Michael Porter Jr. resting May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) added to Nuggets injury report, now probable May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021