Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks Tuesday
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young (left calf contusion) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Toronto Raptors.
Young's status remains uncertain after he sat out last game. Brandon Goodwin will likely draw another start if Young remains sidelined and Lou Williams should see more run off the bench.
numberFire’s models project Young for 43.0 FanDuel points versus the Raptors and he has a salary of $8,900 on Tuesday’s six-game slate.
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- De'Andre Hunter starting for Atlanta Sunday in place of injured Bogdan Bogdanovic May 16th, 2021
- Atlanta's Onyeka Okongwu starting for Clint Capela on Sunday night May 16th, 2021
- Trae Young (toe) available for Atlanta on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) ruled out for Atlanta Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) ruled out for Atlanta's Sunday contest against Houston May 16th, 2021
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (Achilles) ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021