Jamal Murray (knee) starting for Nuggets Monday; Facundo Campazzo to come off bench
The Denver Nuggets will start Jamal Murray in Monday night's game against the Golden State Warriors, while Facundo Campazzo will come off the bench.
Murray missed four games with his knee injury, but was able to suit up for tonight's game. With Murray back in the starting five, Campazzo will come in off the bench.
Our models project Murray for 36.3 fantasy points in tonight's game, with 21.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 4.7 assists.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) starting for Nuggets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- JaVale McGee joining Nuggets' lineup Thursday with Michael Porter Jr. resting May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) added to Nuggets injury report, now probable May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021