Denver's Jamal Murray (knee) available Monday
Denver Nuggets point guard Jamal Murray (knee) will be available for Monday night's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Murray has missed the Nuggets' past four games, but will now reportedly be available for tonight's game. If he re-enters the starting lineup, Facundo Campazzo would likely move to the bench.
We'll see if the team mentions anything about a minutes limit, but as of now our models project Murray for 36.3 fantasy points against the Warriors, with 21.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 4.7 assists over 35.3 minutes. He has a $7,900 salary on FanDuel.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) starting for Nuggets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- JaVale McGee joining Nuggets' lineup Thursday with Michael Porter Jr. resting May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) added to Nuggets injury report, now probable May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021