Hornets' PJ Washington (ankle) probable for Tuesday versus Lakers
PJ Washington (ankle) is probable for the Charlotte Hornets' game against the Los Angeles Lakers Tuesday.
This is certainly surprising after Washington left Sunday's game partway through and was quickly ruled, but it seems now that he's on the right track for Tuesday's tilt with the Lakers. One of the last Hornets starters left standing, his availability will be a boon for their chances tomorrow.
Our models currently project Washington for 30.9 fantasy points against the Lakers tomorrow, with 13.4 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.8 assists, as long as he suits up and has no restrictions on playing time. He could be set up for a strong fantasy performance against a Lakers team missing both LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021