Hornets' PJ Washington sprains ankle, doubtful to return
Charlotte Hornets forward PJ Washington has sprained his right ankle in the team's game against Atlanta Hawks.
Washington limped to the locker room midway through the third quarter, and he's been declared doubtful to return for the rest of the contest. Bismack Biyombo should see more minutes down the stretch in what is currently a 2-point game.
Before exiting, Washington had 8 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds and 20.9 FanDuel points across nearly 24 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021