Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Willie Cauley-Stein is considered probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Cauley-Stein has been out for weeks due to the NBA's coronavirus health and safety protocols. However, it seems as though he's set to make a return against the Spurs. Keep a loose eye on his status as tipoff approaches.
In 35 games this season, Cauley-Stein has averaged 5.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 14.7 FanDuel points.
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) out for Dallas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) doubtful for Dallas on Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) ruled out Friday for Mavericks May 14th, 2021
- Josh Richardson coming off Mavericks' bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Dwight Powell starting for Mavericks Wednesday; Josh Richardson to bench May 12th, 2021
- Willie Cauley-Stein coming off Mavericks' bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021