Danilo Gallinari (foot) questionable for Hawks Sunday
Atlanta Hawks forward Danilo Gallinari is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Gallinari just returned from an ankle injury to play Friday night, but now he's dealing with a foot ailment. His status is now up in the air for a game two days later, so keep a close eye out for any updates. Should Gallinari sit, Bogdan Bogdanovic could be in line for added minutes.
Our models project Gallinari for 12.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 20.8 FanDuel points across 23.5 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter coming off Hawks' bench Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' Solomon Hill starting Thursday over Kevin Huerter May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) available for Atlanta on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) will play for Atlanta Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) cleared for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021