Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks Sunday
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Young is listed as questionable due to his calf injury. It's unclear how serious it is, but for now, his status is up in the air. Should Young sit, Brandon Goodwin could jump into a starting role.
Our models project Young for 25.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, 9.1 assists and 43.5 FanDuel points across 34.6 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter coming off Hawks' bench Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' Solomon Hill starting Thursday over Kevin Huerter May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) available for Atlanta on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) will play for Atlanta Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) cleared for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021