Hawks' Tony Snell (ankle) to miss at least 2 games
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Tony Snell will miss at least the next couple games, according to interim head coach Nate McMillan.
Snell sprained his ankle in the team's win over the Bulls on Friday, and he's not traveling with the team on its current road trip. As such, he'll miss Sunday's game against the Charlotte Hornets and Tuesday's tilt against the Toronto Raptors. Look for Danilo Gallinari to see added minutes in Snell's absence.
In 40 games this season, Snell has averaged 5.5 points, 2.4 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 11.2 FanDuel points.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter coming off Hawks' bench Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' Solomon Hill starting Thursday over Kevin Huerter May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) available for Atlanta on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) will play for Atlanta Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) cleared for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021