Kira Lewis (calf) available for Pelicans Friday night
New Orleans Pelicans guard Kira Lewis will play Friday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Lewis has missed the last few games due to a calf injury, but he's been cleared to return to the court for Friday's game. It's good timing, too, as Lonzo Ball and Nickeil Alexander-Walker will sit due to their own injuries. Look for Lewis to slide into the starting point guard role and run the first-team offense.
Our models project Lewis for 11.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 27.0 FanDuel points across 33.3 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021
- Steven Adams (toe) questionable for Pelicans Friday May 13th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (thumb) out again for Pelicans Friday May 13th, 2021
- Pelicans starting Nickeil Alexander-Walker for inactive Lonzo Ball on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Steven Adams (toe) out again for Pelicans on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (thumb) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021