Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) out for Saturday's contest against Cleveland
Toronto Raptors guard Fred VanVleet (hip) is ruled out for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
VanVleet will miss his fourth straight contest and still needs to serve a one-game suspension when he is cleared to return from his injury. Expect DeAndre Bembry to play increased minutes if Kyle Lowry is unable to suit up on Saturday.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 252.4 minutes with Toronto's current inactives, Bembry is averaging 0.92 FanDuel points and 0.26 field goal attempts per minute.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021