Kyle Lowry (foot) questionable for Raptors on Saturday
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry (foot) is questionable to play Saturday versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Lowry has been upgraded to questionable after a five-game absence. Saturday is the front end of a back-to-back, so expect Lowry to miss at least one leg if he's cleared to play at all. Malachi Flynn will likely lose his spot in the starting lineup once Lowry returns.
Flynn is averaging 35.7 FanDuel points and 33.2 minutes over the last four games.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021