Lonnie Walker (wrist) questionable for Spurs Friday
San Antonio Spurs guard Lonnie Walker is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Walker has been out since March 22 due to a wrist injury, but it seems as though he has a legitimate chance of returning on Friday. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Should Walker return, he could potentially reclaim his starting spot on the wing over Derrick White.
Our models currently project Walker for 5.4 points, 1.4 rebounds and 8.8 FanDuel points across 13.3 minutes of action.
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (ankle) not on injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray starting for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Devin Vassell back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (quad) will play for Spurs on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) available for Spurs on Sunday afternoon May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021