Malcolm Brogdon (hip) questionable for Pacers Friday
Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
Brogdon has missed the last few games due to a hip injury, but it seems as though he could be in store for a return to the court. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Should Brogdon be forced to sit again, Edmond Sumner could remain in the starting lineup.
Our models project Brogdon for 20.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 35.8 FanDuel points across 34.9 minutes of action.
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) questionable for Houston on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable for Monday May 9th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday playing with Indiana's bench unit on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) starting for Pacers Saturday; Aaron Holiday back to bench May 8th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) available on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) remains sidelined on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) out again for Pacers on Saturday May 8th, 2021