Lonzo Ball (hip) questionable for Pelicans Friday
New Orleans Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ball is dealing with a hip injury, and it could cause him to miss Friday's tilt. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Should Ball sit, Kira Lewis or Isaiah Thomas could be moved to the starting five.
Our models project Ball for 15.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, 5.6 assists and 31.9 FanDuel points across 33.1 minutes of action.
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021