Malachi Flynn starting for Raptors Thursday night
Toronto Raptors guard Malachi Flynn is in the lineup Thursday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
The Raptors are severely shorthanded Thursday due to a variety of reasons, including a DeAndre Bembry suspension. With only 8 players available, Malachi Flynn will be promoted to a starting role in the backcourt. Look for those suiting up to see a ton of work against Zach LaVine and Co.
Our models project Flynn for 12.5 points, 5.2 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 30.2 FanDuel points across 34.3 minutes of action.
- Monte Morris starting for Denver Wednesday in place of injured Jamal Murray April 14th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (illness) starting for Kings Wednesday; Tyrese Haliburton back to bench April 14th, 2021
- Jalen Brunson coming off Mavericks' bench on Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Tyrese Haliburton coming off Kings' bench Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (injury recovery) starting for Mavericks Wednesday; Jalen Brunson to bench April 14th, 2021
- Josh Hall (knee) available for Thunder on Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Khem Birch starting for Raptors Wednesday in place of injured Gary Trent Jr. April 14th, 2021
- Raptors to start Khem Birch against Spurs April 14th, 2021
- Gary Trent Jr. (ankle) taking seat for Toronto Wednesday night April 14th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (rest) ruled out again for Raptors Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Raptors' OG Anunoby starting on Tuesday in place of injured DeAndre Bembry (hamstring) April 13th, 2021
- Malachi Flynn entering Raptors' lineup Tuesday against Hawks for Kyle Lowry (rest) April 13th, 2021