Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (calf) downgraded to GTD Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma (left calf strain) is a game-time decision for Thursday against the Miami Heat.
Kuzma has been downgraded from probable after experiencing "significant tightness" in his calf during Thursday's shootaround, according to Lakers head coach Frank Vogel. Ben McLemore is available to make his Lakers debut Thursday night and Kuzma's absence could lead to additional minutes.
numberFire’s models project Kuzma for 26.6 FanDuel points versus the Heat and he has a salary of $7,000 on Thursday’s seven-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021