Pelicans' Eric Bledsoe ejected Wednesday night
New Orleans Pelicans guard Eric Bledsoe has been ejected from Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Bledsoe was assessed a technical foul late in the third quarter after getting fouled, and that was his second of the game. He was subsequently ejected, though the game was a blowout at that point anyways. Josh Hart should get extended run down the stretch.
Before exiting, Bledsoe had 26 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 32.5 FanDuel points.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (hip) out for Sunday's matchup against Cleveland April 10th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram starting for Pelicans on Friday, James Johnson coming off the bench April 9th, 2021
- James Johnson playing with New Orleans' second unit on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Naji Marshall starting for Pelicans Friday in place of injured Lonzo Ball April 9th, 2021
- Kira Lewis (calf) available for Pelicans Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (hip) ruled out for Pelicans Friday night April 9th, 2021