Josh Okogie (personal) ruled out for Timberwolves Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Josh Okogie will not play Wednesday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Okogie was a late add to the injury report due to a personal issue, and once it was announced that Jake Layman would start, this was a given. It's unclear when he'll return.
In 39 games this season, Okogie has averaged 4.7 points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 12.7 FanDuel points.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Juancho Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Minnesota Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out again for Timberwolves Sunday May 8th, 2021