Kevin Durant taking place of James Harden (hamstring) in Nets' lineup Wednesday
Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant will replace James Harden (hamstring) in the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Durant will return from his 23-game absence to take the place of James Harden, who is out at least 10 days after injuring his hamstring on Monday. The Nets are expected to limit Durant's minutes to some extent following the extended absence.
numberFire’s models project KD for 36.9 FanDuel points over 28.5 minutes versus the Pelicans and he has a salary of $8,800 on Wednesday’s nine-game slate.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021