Jake Layman starting for Timberwolves Wednesday in place of Josh Okogie
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jake Layman is in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Layman has been coming off the bench as of late, but he's being thrust into the starting lineup against the Pacers. Josh Okogie was a late add to the injury report due to a personal issue, and while there is no word on his status yet, Layman will get the start on the wing.
Our models project Layman for 5.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 10.4 FanDuel points across 17.7 FanDuel points.
- Aaron Nesmith starting for Celtics Wednesday in place of injured Marcus Smart May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tremont Waters starting for resting Kemba Walker on Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Damyean Dotson coming off Cavaliers' bench on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Pelicans starting Nickeil Alexander-Walker for inactive Lonzo Ball on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Landry Shamet starting for Nets Wednesday in place of injured Joe Harris May 12th, 2021
- Nets starting Mike James for injured Kyrie Irving (face) on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Juancho Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Minnesota Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out again for Timberwolves Sunday May 8th, 2021