Dejounte Murray (foot) available to play for Spurs Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs guard Dejounte Murray will suit up Wednesday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Murray missed the team's last game due to a foot injury, but he's been cleared to suit up for the Spurs against MVP frontrunner Nikola Jokic. Expect Luka Samanic to revert to a bench role with Murray back in the mix.
Our models project Murray for 16.4 points, 6.5 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 35.1 FanDuel points across 34.4 minutes of action.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker starting on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks coming off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay not in Spurs' lineup Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Dejounte Murray returns to Spurs lineup Monday; Tre Jones back to bench May 3rd, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Monday; Rudy Gay to come off bench May 3rd, 2021
- Tre Jones to come off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021