Mavericks' Maxi Kleber (leg) questionable Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward Maxi Kleber is questionable to play Wednesday versus the Houston Rockets due to soreness in his lower right leg.
Kleber returned from a one-game absence on Monday and played over 30 minutes but the Mavericks may opt to hold him out on the front leg of a back-to-back. Kristaps Porzingis (wrist) and Trey Burke (calf) are also questionable. Nicolo Melli and Boban Marjanovic could benefit if the Mavericks are short in the frontcourt.
numberFire’s models project Kleber for 23.3 FanDuel points versus the Rockets and he has a salary of $4,400 on Wednesday’s nine-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021