Dejounte Murray (foot) listed as questionable on Spurs' Wednesday injury report
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray (foot) is questionable to play in Wednesday's contest against the Denver Nuggets.
Murray is questionable to return after San Antonio's point guard was sidelined one game with right foot soreness. Expect Derrick White to play an increased role in an average matchup against a Denver unit ranked 16th in defensive efficiency if Murray remains out.
Murray's current projection includes 16.4 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 5.4 assists.
- Romeo Langford (concussion) probable for Boston on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) questionable for Boston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (pectoral) probable for Boston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks May 6th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) doubtful for New York on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) ruled out for Philadelphia Friday May 6th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks coming off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay not in Spurs' lineup Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Dejounte Murray returns to Spurs lineup Monday; Tre Jones back to bench May 3rd, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Monday; Rudy Gay to come off bench May 3rd, 2021
- Tre Jones to come off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl back in lineup for Spurs Monday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 3rd, 2021