Ricky Rubio (back) starting for Timberwolves Monday, Jordan McLaughlin with second unit
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio (back) will start on Monday against the Sacramento Kings.
Rubio was upgraded from doubtful to available and he will replace Jordan McLaughlin as the starting point guard after missing the past two games. D'Angelo Russell (knee) is also available for the first time since February and he will play limited minutes off the bench. Jaylen Nowell (leg) and Malik Beasley (hamstring) have both been ruled out.
numberFire’s models project Rubio for 27.7 FanDuel points versus the Kings and he has a salary of $5,700 on Monday’s seven-game slate.
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Thunder's Theo Maledon (foot) starting in Friday's lineup against Utah May 14th, 2021
- Dennis Schroder (health protocols) questionable for Lakers on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) questionable for Lakers on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Jahlil Okafor starting for Pistons Friday in place of inactive Isaiah Stewart May 14th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Juancho Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Minnesota Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out again for Timberwolves Sunday May 8th, 2021