D'Angelo Russell (knee) to come off Timberwolves' bench Monday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard D'Angelo Russell (knee) will play off the bench Monday against the Sacramento Kings, per head coach Chris Finch.
Finch said Russell will be on a "pretty limited minutes restriction" in his first game since February 8. Jordan McLaughlin may remain in the first unit but Russell's return will cost him some playing time.
numberFire's models have Russell projected for 23.7 minutes on Monday. McLaughlin is projected for 24.1 minutes and has a salary of $4,600 on the seven-game slate.
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarred Vanderbilt starting on Sunday, Ricky Rubio to bench May 16th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Timberwolves Saturday; Jarred Vanderbilt back to bench May 15th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021