John Wall (knee) still sidelined for Rockets Monday
Houston Rockets point guard John Wall (left knee effusion) will not play Monday against the Phoenix Suns.
Wall will remain out for a fourth straight game as the Rockets wrap up a back-to-back. He's looking to return on Wednesday against the Dallas Mavericks. Kevin Porter Jr. should continue to see an uptick in usage while Sterling Brown will likely draw another start on Monday. Danuel House has also been ruled out after spraining his ankle during Sunday's game.
numberFire’s models project KPJ for 34.2 FanDuel points versus the Suns and he has a salary of $6,200 on Monday’s seven-game slate. Porter is currently among our top-12 value plays available on Monday.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Draymond Green (finger) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Rockets' Christian Wood (ankle) questionable on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston on Wednesday May 11th, 2021