Josh Hall (concussion) unavailable for Thunder Monday
Oklahoma City Thunder small forward Josh Hall (concussion) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Hall and Isaiah Roby were both placed in the concussion protocol following Saturday's game and it's not clear how long they will be out. Kenrich Williams could start Monday and there should also be larger roles for Svi Mykhailiuk and Aleksej Pokusevski. The Thunder are also reportedly waiving Justin Jackson, which should open up minutes throughout the rotation.
Poku has a salary of $5,500 on Monday and numberFire's models project him to score 29.1 FanDuel points on the seven-game slate. Mykhailiuk has a salary of $3,800 and is projected for 19.4 FanDuel points.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Thunder starting Josh Hall for Darius Bazley on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Oklahoma City in regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams coming off Thunder's bench Friday with Theo Maledon starting May 14th, 2021
- Thunder's Theo Maledon (foot) starting in Friday's lineup against Utah May 14th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) ruled out for Thunder on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) not listed on Thunder's Friday injury report May 13th, 2021