Miles Bridges starting for Hornets on Sunday in place of injured Gordon Hayward (foot)
Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges is in the starting five for Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Bridges will enter the starting lineup on Sunday with Gordon Hayward sidelined with a foot injury. Our models expect him to play 34.0 minutes against Boston.
Bridges' Sunday projection includes 12.8 points, 7.2 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 28.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,800.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021