Coby White (health protocols) ruled out for Bulls Sunday
Chicago Bulls guard Coby White will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
White returned from a multi-game absence due to a neck injury Friday, but he's now been listed out due to the health and safety protocols surrounding COVID-19. It's unclear how long the second-year guard will be out, but look for Ryan Arcidiacano to get added run in the meantime.
In 45 games this season, White has averaged 14.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 26.9 FanDuel points.
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021