Josh Okogie starting for Timberwolves Saturday in place of injured Malik Beasley
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Josh Okogie will start Saturday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Okogie has been coming off the bench since his return to the team, but that's changing on Saturday. Malik Beasley is sitting due to injury, leaving the door open for Okogie to step into the starting five.
Our models project Okogie for 6.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 16.8 FanDuel points across 25.9 minutes of action.
- Deandre Ayton (knee) now questionable Thursday for Suns May 13th, 2021
- Knicks' Reggie Bullock (ankle) upgraded Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) now probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Juancho Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Minnesota Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out again for Timberwolves Sunday May 8th, 2021