Minnesota's Malik Beasley (hamstring) doubtful for Saturday's contest against 76ers
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley (hamstring) is doubtful to play in Saturday's contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Beasley's Saturday status is trending in the wrong direction after Minnesota's guard was downgraded to doubtful with hamstring soreness. Expect Anthony Edwards to see a usage boost in a tough matchup against a Sixers' unit ranked second in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 293.8 minutes with Minnesota's current inactives, Edwards is averaging 1.15 FanDuel points and 0.69 field goal attempts per minute.
- Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) out again for Cleveland on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Juancho Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Minnesota Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out again for Timberwolves Sunday May 8th, 2021