Derrick Rose (ankle) uncertain Friday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (sore left ankle) is questionable to play Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Rose sat out Wednesday and has had three full days off, so hopefully he will be able to get out there on Friday, but it's worth noting the Knicks are on the front end of a back-to-back. R.J. Barrett (ankle) and Reggie Bullock (illness) are also questionable for Friday's matchup, potentially setting up Alec Burks for a large workload. Immanuel Quickley and Frank Ntilikina could also see more run if Rose is ruled out again.
numberFire’s models project Rose for 25.2 FanDuel points versus the Mavericks and he has a salary of $5,500 on Friday’s 10-game slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Knicks have the lowest implied total (103.3 points) out of the 20 teams in action.
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (ankle) not on injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Raul Neto (hamstring) will be GTD Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) available for Knicks on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) downgraded to out Thursday for Knicks versus Spurs May 13th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) available for Knicks on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- New York's Immanuel Quickley (ankle) available on Thursday May 13th, 2021