Rodney Hood (hip) ruled out for Raptors Friday
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Rodney Hood will not play Friday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Hood left Wednesday's game early and didn't return, and it seems as though his hip strain could be somewhat serious. He'll sit out in Friday's game, and it's unclear when he'll be ready to return. Yuta Watanabe should be in store for added minutes with Hood on the sidelines.
Our models project Hood for 5.1 points, 2.1 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 10.4 FanDuel points across 17.9 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) won't return for Toronto on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Jalen Harris starting for Raptors on Thursday; Gary Trent Jr. to bench May 13th, 2021
- Raptors starting Yuta Watanabe on Thursday, Chris Boucher off bench May 13th, 2021
- Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) available on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Raptors' Chris Boucher (injury recovery) upgraded to questionable Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (injury recovery) ruled out for Toronto Thursday May 12th, 2021