Solomon Hill starting for Hawks Thursday in place of injured John Collins
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Solomon Hill will start Thursday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Hill has been coming off the bench as of late, but that's changing Thursday night against Dejounte Murray and the Spurs. John Collins has been ruled out due to an injury, opening up a spot in the lineup. As such, the veteran Hill will return to the starting five.
Our models project Hill for 5.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 12.4 FanDuel points across 21.2 minutes of action.
- Derrick Rose (ankle) upgraded to probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Caris LeVert (knee) now questionable for Pacers Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured Anthony Davis May 12th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured Alex Caruso May 12th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) uncertain Thursday for Hawks May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (hip) no longer on Hawks' injury report Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) out Wednesday for front of back-to-back May 12th, 2021
- Atlanta's Kevin Huerter starting for injured Tony Snell on Monday May 10th, 2021
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) available for Hawks Monday May 10th, 2021