Lonnie Walker (wrist) still not ready for Spurs Thursday
San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Lonnie Walker (right wrist) will not play Thursday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Walker was upgraded to probable for Tuesday's game before being ruled out again and now he's going to miss his sixth straight contest. Look for Rudy Gay, Patty Mills, and Devin Vassell to pick up additional minutes.
numberFire’s models project Gay for 26.3 FanDuel points versus the Hawks and he has a salary of $4,800 on Thursday’s seven-game slate.
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (ankle) not on injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Raul Neto (hamstring) will be GTD Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray starting for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Devin Vassell back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (quad) will play for Spurs on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) available for Spurs on Sunday afternoon May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021