Bradley Beal (hip) ruled out for Wizards again Tuesday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal (hip) is out Tuesday versus the Charlotte Hornets.
Beal will miss both ends of the Wizards' back-to-back after injuring his hip over the weekend. Raul Neto (rib) has also been ruled out, setting Jerome Robinson up for an even larger role in the starting lineup. Russell Westbrook should take on a massive usage rate again after posting 35 points, 14 rebounds, and 21 assists on Monday.
numberFire's models expect Westbrook to score the most FanDuel points (54.8) among all players on Tuesday's four-game slate. He has a salary of $11,000 while Robinson has a salary of $3,500 and is projected for 18.4 FanDuel points over 24.1 minutes.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021