Wizards' Jerome Robinson will start again Tuesday if Bradley Beal (hip) out
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jerome Robinson will start again Tuesday versus the Charlotte Hornets if Bradley Beal (hip) is ruled out.
Beal is questionable with a right hip contusion that caused him to miss Monday's matchup. Robinson drew the start in Beal's place and recorded 3 points on 1-of-6 shots with 2 assists, 3 steals, and 3 blocks over 21 minutes. Raul Neto (ribs) is also questionable, so Robinson could see an even larger role if Neto and Beal are both sidelined.
The Hornets are allowing the second-most points (27.1) and third-most 3-pointers (4.3) per game to shooting guards over their last seven games. Robinson has a salary of $3,500 on Tuesday's four-game slate.
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021