Kristaps Porzingis (injury management) available Monday for Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (injury management) is available for Monday night's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Porzingis sat out Saturday's game on the tail end of a back-to-back, but is ready to play again for tonight's tilt with the Thunder. Porzingis' return should send Boban Marjanovich back to the Mavs' bench.
Our models project Porzingis to score 39.8 fantasy points against the Thunder in tonight's game off of 20.4 points, 10.3 rebounds, and 1.4 assists. FanDuel has salaried him at $7,900.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021