Bucks' Khris Middleton (hip) removed from Monday's injury report
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton (hip) is not on the injury report for Monday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Middleton is expected to return following a one-game absence due to a hip injury. Our models expect him to play 33.3 minutes against the Clippers. Donte DiVincenzo (foot) has also been removed from the injury report.
Middleton's Monday projection includes 19.5 points, 5.6 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 35.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,700.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench June 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for injured Donte DiVincenzo on Saturday May 29th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Donte DiVincenzo (foot) reportedly will miss remainder of playoffs with 'serious tendon injury' May 28th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (foot) will not return for Milwaukee Thursday May 27th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021