Lonzo Ball (hip) likely out for Pelicans through weekend
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (hip) is expected to miss the next two games, per Pelicans executive vice president of basketball operations David Griffin.
Ball already missed the last two games and it looks like he will remain out for the Pelicans' back-to-back versus the Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks on Friday and Saturday. Nickeil Alexander-Walker has been filling in with the starters and Kira Lewis has taken on a larger role off the bench during Ball's absence. Brandon Ingram has also benefitted from Ball being sidelined.
NAW is averaging 31.5 FanDuel points over the last two games while Lewis is coming off a 32.2-point performance. NAW has a salary of $5,300 on Friday's 11-game slate while Lewis has a salary of $3,500. Ingram is averaging 49.4 FanDuel points during Ball's two-game absence, more than 10 points above his season average.
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Nuggets' Peyton Watson (illness) available to play Monday November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (heel) will not return Monday November 27th, 2023
- Kings' Keegan Murray (back) doubtful for Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Jordan Hawkins playing off Pelicans' bench Monday November 27th, 2023
- Zion Williamson (rest) starting for Pelicans Monday; Jordan Hawkins playing with second unit November 27th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) questionable for Bulls Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (foot) questionable Tuesday for Bulls November 27th, 2023
- Patrick Williams starting for Bulls Sunday in place of injured Alex Caruso November 26th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) ruled out Sunday for Chicago; Patrick Williams to start November 26th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (foot) available for Bulls on Sunday November 26th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) questionable Sunday for Chicago November 25th, 2023